Terms & Conditions
1. You and Your means the user of the Lombard The Paper People website. Our, Us and We means Lombard The Paper People.
3. The policies on this website apply to this website which is operated by Lombard The Paper People under the domain name lombard.com.au and other associated Lombard The Paper People websites and online stores.
4. These policies may also apply to services offered by Lombard The Paper People on websites hosted by third parties. If so, express reference to these policies will be made on those websites.
5. As the Lombard The Paper People website develops and as technology evolves, Lombard The Paper People will continue striving to provide you with better and more customised services and with a more effective website. Lombard The Paper People encourages you to review the Security and Privacy Statement periodically because the Security and Privacy Statement may change from time to time.
What you must not do
You must not:
1.1 Use Lombard The Paper People website for any activities, or post or transmit to or via www.lombard.com.au any information of materials, which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party's rights or privacy, or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes.
1.2 Use this website in any way, or post to or transmit to or via www.lombard.com.au any material which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces or offends any person or which inhibits any other user from using or enjoying www.lombard.com.au.
1.3 Use this website to send unsolicited commercial or bulk electronic mail messages to anyone.
1.4 Make any fraudulent or speculative enquiries, bookings, reservations or requests using this website.
1.5 Use another's Member ID or name without permission.
1.6 Provide false information when registering or changing your registration details.
1.7 Impersonate another person when using this website.
1.8 Post to or transmit to or via www.lombard.com.au any obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or material that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings.
1.9 Tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to the website.
1.10 Knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to or via the website.
1.11 Attempt any of the above acts or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
Limitation of Liability
Any liability of Lombard The Paper People in connection with goods or services supplied to you will, subject to any non-excludable liability for breach of conditions or warranties implied by legislation and to the maximum extent permitted by law, at the election of Lombard The Paper People be limited to:
1. in relation to goods, the replacement or repair of the goods, the supply of equivalent goods, the payment of the cost of replacing or repairing the goods or the payment of the cost of obtaining equivalent goods; and
2. in relation to services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
The information contained on our website is provided by Lombard The Paper People in good faith. To the best of Lombard The Paper People’s knowledge the information is accurate and current.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Lombard The Paper People disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Lombard The Paper People makes no warranty that this website, any information or ideas contained on this website or any products or services will meet your requirements.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that Lombard The Paper People does not control other users of this website, the providers of information or ideas to this website or the suppliers of goods and services purchased from this website, and Lombard The Paper people is therefore not liable for their opinions or their behaviour, including any information or advice provided by them or any defamatory statements made by them or any offensive content on their part.
You further acknowledge and agree that, subject to the section dealing with Limitation of Liability Lombard The Paper People will not be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for product liability, personal injury or negligence resulting from use of goods or services supplied to you, or on your behalf of you, through the website.
Copyright in the www.lombard.com.au website is property of Lombard The Paper People. Material on our website also comprises copyright material, trademarks and registered trademarks which are the property of Lombard The Paper People and third parties. This property may only be used for the purposes of browsing the www.lombard.com.au website and acquiring goods and services of www.lombard.com.au
Promotions and competitions
Other Terms and Conditions not listed herein and applying to Lombard The Paper People promotions and competitions are incorporated into these terms and conditions. Unless expressly stated, to the extent that the other Terms and Conditions are not incompatible with the Terms and Conditions herein, the other Terms and Conditions will be in addition to the Terms and Conditions herein. to the extent that the other Terms and Conditions are incompatible with the Terms and Conditions herein, the other Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The competition prize draws are open to Australian residents only.
2. Entry is limited to one entry per person where specified which must be made directly by that person. Multiple entries will not count in Prize Draw under these circumstances.
3. Method of entry and competition closing date/time will be stated on either Lombard Party and Events Facebook or Instgram Page or within advertising literature.
4. The winner will be picked within 48 hours of competition closure or otherwise specified. This may be via a voting system or random draw depending on the entry conditions. Where voting is used, and two entrants receive the same amount, a winner will be randomly drawn between the parties.
5. The winner will be notified via email or Facebook/Instagram within 24 hours of the draw being made. Should the winner not respond within 24 hours of this communication the promoter reserves the right to arrange a redraw to select a new winner.
6. Prizes will be delivered via Australia Post or electronically delivered via email or as per terms relating to the draw.
7. No cash alternative is available and the promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if for reasons beyond its control the prize is not available. The promoter’s decision on the alternative prize is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. By entering the competition the entrant is agreeing to allow Lombard The Paper People or any 3rd party sponsor of the event/prize to promote the win.
9. The name of the winner may be featured on the promoter’s website www.lombard.com.au and also on a small amount of press materials that may appear in both online and offline media.
10. Persons involved in arranging the prize draw, employees of the Promoter, their relatives and their sponsors are not eligible for entry into the competition.
11. The promoter is Lombard The Paper People, 11 Harrick Rd Keilor Park, VIC 3042 Australia.
12. Lombard reserves the right to change the aforementioned terms and conditions at any time without prior notification. It is the customer’s responsibility to check these terms and conditions for changes.
Please see list of specific Competitions Details below:
Lombard ALIVE Instagram Competition. Entries must be made via customer's personal Instagram Page. One entry per customer. Entires must be made by hashtagging #lombardalive an entry photo. Competition closes 6 days after the date of the Showcase. Winners will be contacted via Instagram private message for their mailing address or to organise pick up of prize. Prizes includes x1 $100 Party Voucher which must be used in store. Lombard Alive Showcase dates listed on the website are subject to the weather. Please refer to our full set of T's & C's above.
Lombard Book Week 2023 Competition
Lombard Book Week Competition Terms & Conditions Entries must be made by completing an online or in store Book Week Entry Form 2023.
One entry per customer. Entries are valid only if the entry form is completed and the total number submitted is correct.
Entries close midnight Mon 28 Aug 2023. Winners will be contacted via email on Thurs 31 Aug 2023.
Prize includes 1 of 5 $100 Party Vouchers which can be used in store or online. Please refer to our full set of T&C’s above.
Tag Us To Win
Tag @lombardpartyandevents on Instagram to WIN a Lombard Voucher.
By tagging @lombardpartyandevents Instagram page, you agree to having your images featured on our Lombard Party & Events social media pages as well as all other affiliated social media and website pages.
You understand that Lombard Party & Events and all other affiliated pages are public and our social media is a public forum. Tags apply to Party & Event images only, not product pages. Influencers receiving products are not eligible to win through tagging agreements.
Prizes will be drawn at the end of each competition campaign. Entrants will be notified through Instagram messaging.
Voucher will be avaibale at your local Lombard Party Store for in store redemption only.
Please refer to general T&C's above.
Free Shipping Offers
Relates to Standard Shipping only unless otherwise specified.
Party Member Terms & Conditions
Lombard the Paper People Loyalty Program (Lombard Party Member) is a loyalty program offered by Lombard the Paper People (Australia) Pty Limited. Customers may become a member of the Lombard Party Member by registering in store.
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to all Lombard Party Member Program transactions.
2. In these Terms and Conditions, Lombard the Paper People (Australia) Pty Ltd is referred to as “Lombard/us/we/our”.
3. By registering a member accepts these Terms and Conditions.
4. Only individuals who are residents of Australia and at least 14 years of age may be members of the Program.
5. Membership is free.
6. Each member is responsible for keeping their contact details current at in any our Lombard Store Locations
7. We reserve the right to withdraw, add to or vary any of the terms and conditions of the Program at any time without notice.
8. We will use the information you provide us and your account transactional history to send you information on promotions, offers, events, invitations and information on your account. Your transaction history may be used to personalise offers, promotions, event and invitations.
9. We reserve the right to send customer service or operational correspondence
Welcome to the Party!
Lombard Party Hire Cancellation Policy:
• Cancellation Policy. Cancellation of your hire order up to 24 hours before the scheduled hire day will incur a 20% Cancellation Fee. Cancellation of your order within 24 hours of the hire day will incur a 50% Cancellation Fee.
• Postponement. If due to unforeseen circumstances you are unable to hold your event you may postpone your order for up to 6 months without penalty. Cancellation during this period will incur a 50% Cancellation Fee. After 6 months 50% Cancellation Fee applies to any refund.
For full set of terms and conditions please refer to the Lombard Party Hire Booking Form avaibale in store.
Lombard The Paper People reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions without notice.